Monday, August 9, 2010

080 pc15 life



Yeah, this is a little out of order in posting, but somehow I liked ending the series in the blog here with "Life" instead of "Dream".

The childhood song just popped in my head. I disagree that life is but a dream, that our actions - our efforts in perfecting the rowing of the boat and be happy while doing it - are meaningless in the grander scheme. Maybe it is up to each individual to transcend that dreamlike, boundaried (stream) life into a worthwhile reality...

1 comment:

  1. I really like your exploration of childhood combined with the technique of words and image together. I am a student in the UK but saw your name under artists in residence at CAC! I think your work is really interesting!
    Check out my blog - ruth.spencer.blogspot.com - I talk a lot about work I am interested in and will soon be putting up my own work!
    x

    ReplyDelete