Tuesday, October 27, 2009

AiOP: week 4






























































so this had been a super fun project. i'm sad that it's over.

the last trip was different, maybe because people now know art is happening on 14th, and maybe because i was standing in one place longer putting the moths up, more stopped and looked and waited til i finished and took pics. (funny, these little interactions during the month really made me want to investigate performance art more.)

I think i'm going to try to repeat this in other cities. hopefully sanctioned by the city officials - if anyone knows of anyone from whom i can find out more, please point me their way! Nevertheless, I'm going to look into Boston next, I think, when I take up my friends' invite to visit (before he finds a different job and move away!) In the meantime, if you're in the CHI, don't be surprised if you see them popping up in places...

No comments:

Post a Comment